*Buff Orpington Thread!*

I'm so happy right now!!!!! After a pretty bad fall, I was just about unable to keep my six buffs. Finally I got an injection that has relieved almost all the pain!!! I can't carry the water bucket, but I am able to go sit with my buffs and put feed out. They give me such joy :D. My DH has really struggled with keeping them but now he helps me with them and has gotten an old greenhouse from a friend so I can have a small garden that won't take to much effort once assembled. I'm going to go out and take pics of my babies and post. Maybe someone here can tell me if I have a roo or not. I'm so happy, I just can't express it in writing :weee thank you Jesus!!!!

Congrats! I hope it continues to work well for you
wee.gif
can't wait to see pictures of your flock.

I'm so happy right now!!!!! After a pretty bad fall, I was just about unable to keep my six buffs. Finally I got an injection that has relieved almost all the pain!!! I can't carry the water bucket, but I am able to go sit with my buffs and put feed out. They give me such joy :D. My DH has really struggled with keeping them but now he helps me with them and has gotten an old greenhouse from a friend so I can have a small garden that won't take to much effort once assembled. I'm going to go out and take pics of my babies and post. Maybe someone here can tell me if I have a roo or not. I'm so happy, I just can't express it in writing :weee thank you Jesus!!!!

Keeping you in my prayers. I totally understand the joy chickens bring. Take it slow and keep yourself from ever falling again.

Here are my girls, I think,lol. I'm hoping I have a roo, but if not, I'm still just content to have these girls:D.....so do any of these look like a roo?????

On your bottom picture of the group (lovely group by the way) could you get a close up of the one all the way to the left towards the fence? That one may be a roo, but I think they're probably all pullets.

Back
Top Bottom