*Buff Orpington Thread!*

I don't have any pictures right now, but I will. I have had many a Buff Orpington
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
(That is the chicken dance!) in my past years of having chickens, but my only two living ones at the moment are Buttercup and Ariel. My past ones are Raindrop and Popsicle. Raindrop was a rogue layer. SHE WAS CRAZY!!!
gig.gif
She laid in my neighbors bush! When we finally found out where she was laying, there were already 12 eggs in there! It was the ONLY place she would lay until she died.
hit.gif
She was caught by our neighbors' dogs! THEY'RE AWWFFULLL!!!!! Oh well. That happened a REALLY long time ago.
old.gif
I'm good with my current buffies!
D.gif
D.gif

Anyone local to central maine have a buff orp rooster (friendly for our three small children please) or straight run buff orp chickens?

I just got 5 BO chicks to add to my flock. They are so cute. I currently have 2 LO, 1 choc orp and a couple cross Orps I got as extras so I'm excited to have the buffs now :)
:)

I don't have any pictures right now, but I will. I have had many a Buff Orpington
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
(That is the chicken dance!) in my past years of having chickens, but my only two living ones at the moment are Buttercup and Ariel. My past ones are Raindrop and Popsicle. Raindrop was a rogue layer. SHE WAS CRAZY!!!
gig.gif
She laid in my neighbors bush! When we finally found out where she was laying, there were already 12 eggs in there! It was the ONLY place she would lay until she died.
hit.gif
She was caught by our neighbors' dogs! THEY'RE AWWFFULLL!!!!! Oh well. That happened a REALLY long time ago.
old.gif
I'm good with my current buffies!
D.gif
D.gif
I have a rogue layer keeps laying in the back of my truck. Looked back there today there were two eggs next to two gas cans.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom