*Buff Orpington Thread!*

I had a dog names Rambo LOL. I have a confirmed roo named star because we originally called him starla. I think I have one that I have been calling by the name of Roo for a while now. If he turns out to be she I wont know what to do because where do you go from Roo? LOL maybe Ruth?

yba5ujeb.jpg

8y3a2ujy.jpg

My BO's Aphrodite & Artemus will be 7 weeks old tomorrow!!! Artemus is all puffed up today, looks like the "angry birds". Lol

Keep an eye on Artemus. It's not normal for chicks to stay puffed up.

Quote:
Are those babies on MEDICATED Chick Starter ? If not, I would check droppings. If they are watery, or loose, I would think Coccidia first.
They are on medicated now, but only for the past few weeks. We originally started with unmedicated, until you suggested otherwise. I did have a Speckled Sussex their age that brooded with them drop dead out of nowhere the other day. :( Now I'm even more concerned!

Just wanted to show some pics of my girls!

I love fluffy butts!

We got rid of our old swing and put it behind the chicken coop. The girls love to relax on it!

Little Peanut is wondering what in the world I'm doing taking all these pictures!

They are on medicated now, but only for the past few weeks. We originally started with unmedicated, until you suggested otherwise. I did have a Speckled Sussex their age that brooded with them drop dead out of nowhere the other day.
sad.png
Now I'm even more concerned!

Where did these babies come from ? They have been wormed , and with what ? If not, that may be the problem.

Back
Top Bottom