*Buff Orpington Thread!*

Lol I wanted to cross my buff roo with my lavender pullets when they're old enough but I also want to get some black roos or hens so I can also make some nice big lavs!! I'm still debating whether I should put 2 pullets with my buff roo or just get blacks and cross them! :confused: I just don't know lol with time I'll decide...... Hopefully
Its my understanding that the buff color will just wash out the lavender eventually if you keep line breeding you will never get a true lavender. I have to look it up more. I feel like eventually I will probably get some lavender hatching eggs and breed the lavenders but I can never give up the buffs completely!

Its my understanding that the buff color will just wash out the lavender eventually if you keep line breeding you will never get a true lavender. I have to look it up more. I feel like eventually I will probably get some lavender hatching eggs and breed the lavenders but I can never give up the buffs completely!

I LOVE my buffs I honestly don't think that I would ever give them up!! Yeah I know I can get the lav color back within time but it's much easier with blacks, but I think that I'll keep at least 1 or 2 lav pullets with my buffs just for the heck of it!!

Last edited:
0.jpg
This is my Buff Orpington, Buffy, Day 19, and diligently turning her eggs.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom