*Buff Orpington Thread!*

Lovely as always!

We'll just say they were happy to see you:lol:   

I do think they miss people, especially when a routine is changed.  My DH usually gives mine their evening treat, but he has been busy so I've been doing it.  The other day he was home and took out a few treats - they all went into meet and greet overload! 

Haha yeh they're kind of like little kids. They ambush you all together with their heads poking up.

[/quote]

How were you not worried? They look like they're here looking for someone and boy do they mean business lol

How were you not worried? They look like they're here looking for someone and boy do they mean business lol[/quote]

Ha ha we hatched them indoors last year so they want to come back home. They always stand looking in the window. They crow in the morning if we do kot open the curtains. Theyre a pair of softies really!

Do they have lots of fresh drinkable water? I am getting more eggs now that the days are starting to get longer, but if the water is too cold or I am not generous enough with the treats, the girls hold back on laying!

Well, I set 12 BO eggs from my flock 10 1/2 days ago, so halfway through!

Also, I'm selling BO eggs and chicks in VA and willing to ship eggs if anyone is interested.

How were you not worried? They look like they're here looking for someone and boy do they mean business lol

Ha ha we hatched them indoors last year so they want to come back home. They always stand looking in the window. They crow in the morning if we do kot open the curtains. Theyre a pair of softies really![/quote]

Haha they're beautiful anyway :)

Back
Top Bottom