Buff Orpingtons?

Mandy120

In the Brooder
Jul 6, 2022
I ordered 10 Buff Orpington chicks from Meyer hatchery and I was reading one of the answers to a questions that was asked about Buffs and they said they had white legs mine have yellow. Are they Buffs? if not what are they?

Attachments

• IMG_0607.JPG
    IMG_0607.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
I ordered 10 Buff Orpington chicks from Meyer hatchery and I was reading one of the answers to a questions that was asked about Buffs and they said they had white legs mine have yellow. Are they Buffs? if not what are they?
I need to apologize to Meyer hatchery, I thought I ordered Buff Orpingtons that is the ones I wanted but I looked up my order and it says Golden Buff chicks which is Red Sex Link, not sure who made mistake but probably me, Sorry!

Did you add the meal maker chick to your order? It’s possible they added some extras. Unless they’re all like this? In which case I would ask for a refund and possibly another shipment of the correct chicks if you have the room. They have great customer service.

Did you add the meal maker chick to your order? It’s possible they added some extras. Unless they’re all like this? In which case I would ask for a refund and possibly another shipment of the correct chicks if you have the room. They have great customer service.
Yes, I got the meal maker they are all the same except 1 which looks like a Leg Bar or Easter Egger.

Yes, I got the meal maker they are all the same except 1 which looks like a Leg Bar or Easter Egger.
Ah okay I would definitely call then! The EE is probably the extra one but otherwise you definitely didn’t get what you ordered so I’m sorry about that. :hugs the good news is that red sex links are excellent layers at least but I’m sure that’s not much help or comfort since you were wanting Buffs :hugs Hopefully they can make it right.

I need to apologize to Meyer hatchery, I thought I ordered Buff Orpingtons that is the ones I wanted but I looked up my order and it says Golden Buff chicks which is Red Sex Link, not sure who made mistake but probably me, Sorry!
It’s understandable! Golden Buff is pretty similar and kind of confusing name. They should call them what they are which is RSL

Back
Top Bottom