Buff Orpingtons

Not sure, I am waiting to hear back from her now. She wants 1o per hen and then 50 to ship........90 seems like a lot to me, but we have been buying 5 dollar chicks this whole time!! Plus, I wanted to see a picture and I haven't heard back yet. Do you normally see a picture of the birds before you buy them this way?

Quote:
Yes that is a must! Always, always see pictures of the birds BEFORE you buy them so you know what you are getting. Is it a member on here or someone else? Do they have any feedback?

Quote:
She's a member on here, BYC? BYC doesn't have a feedback, there is a thread around here somewhere.. But I meant if they came from a bidding site, you can check their feed back that way. But yes I would definitely want to see pictures before I bought ANYTHING from someone off line.

yeah, she is a member here
smile.png
only a few posts, but been a member for awhile. Seems very nice though.
But, I will surely wait for pictures!
Thank you! I don't know anything about the other sites with feedback and all that yet. This is the only site I know of!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
I know who Glenda is now
smile.png
Looks from that picture she has very nice birds, but I'd still like to a get a picture of what I'm buying before I spend money on it, JMHO.

Back
Top Bottom