BUGS!! ever heard of this stuff? *more Questions*UPDATED-TRY IT!!*****

Our feed store only had the "toxic" stuff, which I realized after they tried to sell it to me as food grade and I asked to see the ingredients. Most are not aware of the differences. We get ours from McGeary Organics in Lancaster, PA. They ship it right to our door. We order 50 lb bag for about $50 (inc. s/h) and it lasts about a year. Any local organic places should carry it.

Jody

I've tried it, this stuff is good. they are not itching like they were. they have been rolling in their dust bath, (dirt, sand, wood ashes, and Buhach. I still want to try DE, if I can find the right stuff, but i'd recommend it be tried if it can be found in your area. Plus it's all natural.

I know I have to dust again, to kill any eggs that hatch, but it's just good stuff. and it works on all kinds of bugs, not just lice and mites.

TRY IT!!

I could not find De food grade anywhere in town. I ordered 2 lbs and it was $5.50 but the shipping was 12.24 which made it really expensive !!!!!
Does anyone know of a better way to get it.

* You didn't do too badly. . . 5lb. at my local pet store is 35.95!! Ridiculous, I know. My feed store had ONE bigger bag much cheaper-- but, the bag was covered with dust from the really dangerous pesticides kept on the shelves above it!
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom