Build Your Own Chicken Coop

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by new keeper, Apr 6, 2009.

1. new keeper

new keeper New Egg

Apr 6, 2009
    Hi guys

I just posted entitled "Chicken Coops".

Basically I'm a newbie and some members have been great helping me with size ideas (just had to confirm with the pros that my coop was big enough!)

Turns out the guide I bought online was great as the size of coop they suggested I build is what some of the members said it should be.

For anyone who wants to build a coop, I suggest you buy this fantastic guide.

I bought this myself and it has a multitude of designs and ideas and step by step instructions to build your coop.

I'm sure you'll find it useful!

http://tinyurl.com/1chickencoop

I'm sure it'll save you lots of money as well as give you great design ideas - only cost my $29.95 which was great considering I was abou to spend $375 on a new coop!

2. songbird

songbird Out Of The Brooder

Feb 16, 2009
    New England
    Hmm, I bought this same thing, and I'm about to "send" it back. There is no information in this e-book that I didn't already know from sites like BYC, and I was really disappointed in the lack of plans, design ideas, etc.

3. DarkWolf

DarkWolf Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 11, 2008
    Murray Kentucky
    I hate to bring it up, but it's also a clickbank affiliated link. Though, credit for not spamming it everywhere. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by