Building a nesting box for a couple of adult Giant Dewlap Toulouse

72elizabeth

Songster
10 Years
Apr 22, 2009
Northern FL
The nest box will be rectangular. It will be framed with 2x4's and ALL sides, top and bottom will be 1/4" hardware cloth. I need help with the dimensions. How deep and how tall should it be for the Giant Toulouse? My geese are only 3 weeks old, and they could use the rectangular box as added security. The box will be inside their coop, (open air coop) which will be 8'x20Lx6'h. I don't know how tall the Giant Dewlap Toulouse get when they reach adult size.Can anyone help? Thank you.

The nest box will be rectangular. It will be framed with 2x4's and ALL sides, top and bottom will be 1/4" hardware cloth. I need help with the dimensions. How deep and how tall should it be for the Giant Toulouse? My geese are only 3 weeks old, and they could use the rectangular box as added security. The box will be inside their coop, (open air coop) which will be 8'x20Lx6'h. I don't know how tall the Giant Dewlap Toulouse get when they reach adult size.Can anyone help? Thank you.
I'd PM Iain Utah she has Dewlap Toulouse and could help you with your questions.

Back
Top Bottom