Building New Coop/Barn...Phase 5 Great Barn Build, OCCUPIED! 3/6/16

Pics
OhBoy...that stinks.
Sigh...what next?

I'm betting someone will call Monday. If not, we will. Probably no one was in the office on Saturday to check up on their crew is why no call. I mean, she did call to say they were delayed and it rained Friday so they probably got bumped back yet another day, is what I'm guessing. They're traveling a multi-state area putting up building after building as they go and back to the warehouse to pick up parts for the next few. The company is actually in North Carolina, I think.

I was surprised when you said they were coming on Saturday - and not surprised that they did not show. They had better make it right by doing a good repair.

The thing about dogs is that there are lots of people interested in young, healthy, friendly dogs. It is the old-timers, who should have had a secure home for life, that are hard to rehome - you know they are not going to be around long, so most people do not want to deal with the bad feelings involved.

Ugh, I know that has to be frustrating to say the least, especially with the winter storm on the way. We're right there with you with the temps, but we need to batton down the hatches for over a foot of snow, maybe two Thursday night- Saturday. I better make sure the shovel is on the front porch!

Couldn't find anyone at the office yesterday. We called awhile ago. Woman said she was about to call us to see if the repairs were done on Saturday. When told we had not seen or heard from anyone, she said she was going to check on the crew and see what was up. So, still in limbo. We are about to order supplies to finish out the interior of the barn and have them delivered. We will be starting on the side opposite to the roof leak, but hopefully, by the time we get a final materials list and go order the stuff, they'll have been here and done their thing.

Couldn't find anyone at the office yesterday. We called awhile ago. Woman said she was about to call us to see if the repairs were done on Saturday. When told we had not seen or heard from anyone, she said she was going to check on the crew and see what was up. So, still in limbo. We are about to order supplies to finish out the interior of the barn and have them delivered. We will be starting on the side opposite to the roof leak, but hopefully, by the time we get a final materials list and go order the stuff, they'll have been here and done their thing.
Sigh...this is the test, see if she'll call back with some apologies and a imminent solution to announce.

Back
Top Bottom