building paradise for the birds

Deb we do have 12 cameras and some padlocks on some of the cages. Lol. But the goal is to get two more 4x8's and those 3 hoop coops done very soon cause there is another brooder coming Thursday. We'll see you guys soon. Thanks for watching.

the goal would be to be able to grow out our birds here at the farm for personal pleasure. I'm sure I wanted to push to commercial it wouldn't take much. I have grown rather large rather quickly. I do love my hobby. I still get to spend time with the birds however as you guys see I have been super busy. I also have my life and other things I do as well so I am way more busy then what appears on here. a lot of times it is just random I have time I better post or ill get behind and then have to post 100 pictures.Today is a clean up and fill feeders. I normally make my feed money back so I am happy with that so far. we are getting into some expensive birds here soon so maybe when that happens I might change my mind to only rare and exotic expensive stuff. other then that I produce the black meat birds and I don't even advertise and all of them are gone. the tibetian range quail I got are sold. so it has been a blast enjoying the farm life of smelling chicken crap and dragging it around on your boots. you know what I'm saying that's y we do this thing of farming. will be back later with some more pics. oh yeah got the garden completely planted

IMG_3773.JPG

Red golden, yellow golden, cinnamon golden and lady Amherst

IMG_3774.JPG

83 Tennessee red quail

IMG_3775.JPG
IMG_3780.JPG
IMG_3782.JPG

Potatoes and behind it some strawberries

IMG_3783.JPG

The freshly cut grass and the three new hoop coops

IMG_3784.JPG

On the left side we are doing a row of goji berry and blueberries.
Be back tomorrow with some more pics

IMG_3794.JPG

Tennessee red quail thought I was mama.

IMG_3800.JPG

Was so hot today joker said nope not the cushions

IMG_3801.JPG

The second large brooder is up and in the garage. That makes one heated and two that are not heated. Now that this is done I can focus on building outside. Today was about 90 out today. I'm happy with the stuff we got accomplished. See you guys tomorrow

IMG_3851.JPG

So someone said they hatch a lot of eggs. Say what. Lol. This is every two weeks. And those r just the chicken eggs to. Lol

IMG_3862.JPG

Lady Amherst about one month old

IMG_3863.JPG

Like 70-80 Tennessee red quail

IMG_3864.JPG

This huge snake. Well huge for Michigan.

IMG_3866.JPG

46 chicken hatch

IMG_3870.JPG

Them in their brooder

IMG_3886.JPG

Quail big enough to lay
IMG_3887.JPG

Pretty big for sure

IMG_3888.JPG

Back
Top Bottom