building paradise for the birds

Hey Everybody-
Wish birdman55 a happy birthday today! He has alot of work ahead of him making those pens but I know he can do it and they will look awesome once they are done. The birds will love it! A little taste of heaven for them! Can't wait to see the progress you make.

Hey Kristopher HAPPY BIRD DAY!! LOL,
Your pictures are great! have a great day for yourself!

Happy Day to you! Looks like this will be some set-up. Although if you just sit around with birds walking all over you I dont think you will get much done!
lau.gif

Have fun! TerriOalsoinWI

Happy Birthday!!! Won't be a lazy day for you... you have lots to do!! Gosh, your birds are beautiful!!! Love all the pretty colors!

thanks everyone for the bday wishes...its been a day let me tell you...thanks mom and dad...love you..i just wanna give a story on how
i started to enjoy gardening and birds and animals....well lets say that my grandparents owned a farm in central illinois..and they had pigs
cows, gardens and a bunch of tractors for the fields...well grandpa would always put me on his lap and take me for a ride on the tractor..i was
only able to see them and my family down there about once to twice a year...boy i miss sitting on that warm burner from the wood stove and grandmas
spaghetti...well long story short...ever since he showed me what that farm life was about i just enjoyed it and wanted to learn more and more
about plants and animals...i havnt gotten a farm yet...but he inspired me to go and push myself and learn and improve..i just wanna say he passed
away not to long ago...it was hard for me but as he would have wanted me to do would be to look to the brighter things and push forward and be strong..
so this is for you grandpa...i hope you enjoy it...grandma if you get to see this thread know that im thinking about you....

two saws you will def need

after about three hours of cutting I got most everything layed out for this pen..

in the morning I will be cutting for the far pen and building and putting the net on top and around

so that's my goal...now for a movie to relax for the birthday

Back
Top Bottom