building paradise for the birds

Pics
well today was a fun day...got a lot done and two more birds to the edition to the family....I met up with gail and gave her some eggs ....she gave me a beautiful egg of art...got the birds home and into quarantine...and put up plastic around the two coops...so its coming together...here are some pics
so I get the yellow golden female and the silver golden male home and open the box in the coop and the female yellow golden jumps onto my shoulder....I walk around the coop with the bird on my shoulder and she didn't wanna come off....I guess im just a bird magnet

heres gail and I ...we met up for the first time and I gave her some eggs...she is an artist with very beautiful egg work...it was nice meeting you gail.....I ll have plenty more eggs in a bit

the silver golden male saying hi to the red golden male...going to put up a plastic barrier tomorrow...it got dark so I couldn't do this step

the yellow golden female that was on my shoulder

silver golden male

gails wonderful artistic egg

top of the egg...wow it is so amazing how cool these eggs really turn out to be...awesome work...I cant wait to see more of the eggs....

well super busy day tomorrow so I will have a night of rest and see you guys tomorrow

Hey birdman,
I love the pics especially the yellow golden sitting on your shoulder thats just cool,very pretty birds and the egg fron Gail is just beautiful alot of detail. Very pretty. You had an awesome day.Good night
Love ya,Auntie Mary

I just finished reading this thread. It took a while to read it all. But I enjoyed it. Thanks to all of you for sharing. Especially thanks to you Birdman and congratulations on all your successes and God's blessings for you in the future. How do you say it? "Go all out or go home." Was that right?

I really enjoy the pictures.

Or was it, "Go big or go home."

You are definitely going big with the bird paradise. It's looking great.

Or was it, "Go big or go home."

You are definitely going big with the bird paradise. It's looking great.
GO BIG OR GO HOME....yep I will be picking up three peacocks as well....one male and two females that are four years old...so im super excited...I should be in a magazine soon with the eggs...so well see how that turns out...once it is published then I will post pics of the article...I cant wait...well super busy today so not much is going to get done on the coops...but hope everyone is doing well

GO BIG OR GO HOME....yep I will be picking up three peacocks as well....one male and two females that are four years old...so im super excited...I should be in a magazine soon with the eggs...so well see how that turns out...once it is published then I will post pics of the article...I cant wait...well super busy today so not much is going to get done on the coops...but hope everyone is doing well

Congrats on being in a magazine! That's pretty exciting!

well got three new peafowl today...and wormed them all at the same time...also wormed my new pheasants as well...and have been super busy...I also got some hmong chickens as well....just have to go and pick them up...so im super excited....its been super busy at the house....cant seem to catch up....been working close to 18 hour days and still swamped with work but here are some pics

well got three new peafowl today...and wormed them all at the same time...also wormed my new pheasants as well...and have been super busy...I also got some hmong chickens as well....just have to go and pick them up...so im super excited....its been super busy at the house....cant seem to catch up....been working close to 18 hour days and still swamped with work but here are some pics
He is gorgeous! ♡
2665.png
I can not wait for pictures of him displaying.

well the silver golden male I picked up is not the perfect silver golden coloring that I would like so im going to breed him with the two silver golden females and I will not sell any...they are purely going to be for practice on hatching the eggs and to see what he will breed and make....when I build the pea pens I will be transferring some of the pairs and such to these pens as well....I have worked out several deals with the silver goldens so I will have plenty this coming season....and plan on expanding the peach goldens a bunch as well....as for more birds...most people would say no way...but I have located some hmong chickens and will be acquiring them sometime soon...as well as prolly three to four pied male and female peafowls to ....so my count for peafowl is at 13 and soon to go to 16 or 17........lol.....haha...to much energy drink....well still working....and the chicks are doing great....quazi is the runt for sure now ....everyone is like twice the size of him/her...well off to work I go....its 10pm....everyone have a wonderful night...gail the eggs are just piling up like no tomorrow....got rid of the 11 dozen eggs today as well....so fridge is open once again...had to save two dozen....well night

Oops got rid of the quote part gails wonderful artistic egg top of the egg...wow it is so amazing how cool these eggs really turn out to be...awesome work...I cant wait to see more of the eggs.... well super busy day tomorrow so I will have a night of rest and see you guys tomorrow [/quote] My mom is also pretty crafty with eggs. The bigger ones are good eggs.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom