building paradise for the birds

Pics
Her work is gorgeous. Is it part of your family heritage or just something she likes doing? I had been looking into egg decorating as something I could use my eggs for (because no one in my house will eat them for some reason), but I don't know if I could handle something that tiny/intricate/delicate while I'm recovering from my car accident trauma still. Does she have a website or anything with more of her work to look at?

She's more of a really crafty hobbyist. No website but a huge variety of things she makes. I tried my hand at the egg dying but not really my thing. I do cut a mean snowflake tho.

She's more of a really crafty hobbyist. No website but a huge variety of things she makes. I tried my hand at the egg dying but not really my thing. I do cut a mean snowflake tho.

She does some brilliant work on those eggs, I bet she's pretty awesome at her other crafts, too! I wish I had some awesome crafting skill; that'd be nice to keep busy with. :)

its great when families do stuff together...plus you can see things when your in different states....so today I got the chickens finished worming and the ten peafowl...so one more week and the new birds are done with there worming...and can go in there pens they need to be in....so I might be getting eight more peafowl here are the contestants and hopefully ill get some winners...

got all the materials to make about three brooders...so that's another project I will be putting on here...now if I could just find my rotozip I can get to work on the second coolerbator....I shall return with some more pics....cause im basically back to working on the coops now tomorrow....so on with the pics...get this thread movin

its official all eight birds are coming here...cant wait to see them...when they get here ill take pics and post them...soon I will be able to get to the coops and keep working...going to be getting the wood for the peafowl coops and getting some help to build them so hope they go up faster...I am pressed for time now

here are some pics from today

peach golden getting a leg/feet bath

male peach starting to get his adult colors

frozen poo that needed to be removed on both birds

getting the dip

all the birds lined up...haha they thought it was feeding time

there is hawk in the middle of the barred rock hens....doing great

that's a line of chickens

my male pit checking out the baby chicks

some baby chicks...quazi is the little one...(born with one eye and a scissors beak)

some more baby pics....there getting big so fast

there quazi is on the bottom right...that bird is the loudest...always pushing around the other birds...its so funny

well big day today....gotta clear out the other greenhouse for there will be 7 new peafowl additions....and it is only going to be zero degrees out...so its nice and warm...see you guys in a bit...have a great day

Wonderful thread and wonderful pics and info!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom