building paradise for the birds

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by birdman55, Dec 4, 2014.

1. uzisuzuki

uzisuzuki Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 30, 2014
    Colorado
    Wow, these birds are really gorgeous!

2. mymilliefleur

mymilliefleur Keeper of the Flock

Nov 4, 2014
    East Tennessee.
    Sorry I haven't checked in on your progress in awhile. Your birds are very nice!
    How are your incubators coming along?

3. birdman55

birdman55 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2014
    michigan
    My Coop
    HAHAHA. incubators...well that got put on hold for a bit when I started getting more birds and hatching birds, and was asked to write up an article for byc....so ive been super busy, not to mention designing 7 peafowl pens as well...just been swamped but im going to try and get the one coolerbator started tonight...thanks for reminding me..everything is sitting in the kitchen all lined up ready to go and I just found my tool to do the drilling and just got new blades for it...so off to work I go

4. Ramblin Rooster

Ramblin Rooster Hatchaholic

Apr 14, 2012
    Fairfield, Connecticut
    awesome setup! your peas are beautiful!

5. birdman55

Jul 22, 2014
    michigan
    My Coop
    thanks its getting there slowly but soon it will be done.....NOT

6. auntie mary

auntie mary Out Of The Brooder

Dec 25, 2014
    Beautiful birds. Love you,dont work to hard now

7. Flyfish1985

Flyfish1985 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 6, 2014

The best place that I can think of where to learn how to tie is YouTube. Davie McPhail has a great channel and does very simple flies to very complex ones. He has great skill and explains things very well. The quality of the videos is great as well. He is Scottish so a bit hard to understand at times but you get used to it very quickly.

8. perchie.girl

perchie.girl Desert Dweller Premium Member

9. birdman55

Jul 22, 2014
    michigan
    My Coop
    check out the article that I wrote for byc about red golden pheasants....byc is expanding their learning center...im so thankful for the opportunity to do this article...
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/...-golden-pheasant-pic-heavy-with-mutation-pics
    it took so long to do but well worth it hope everyone likes the info and the pics
    they will be moving the article when the pheasants/chuckars page get created but you can view it here for right now...but will more then likely be moved tomorrow...
    don't forget to comment on the article at the bottom of the article and let me know what you think....thanks

1 person likes this.
  10. LeviS

LeviS Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2012
    North Dakota
    Cant wait for more, I want to get into those amazing golden pheasents and some peafowl in the future.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by