Building Rabbit Cages.

Compost King

Free Ranging
Apr 19, 2018
Salisbury, North Carolina
I have built all sorts of Rabbit Cages through the years, but in the near future I might need to make a lot of them in a short period of time. My Flush Cut Pliers are ok if I make a cage a month but if I make more than one a day they will hurt my hands. Does anyone know of a brand that that is easy and fast to use with a nice flush cut? Preferably something I can get from Amazon.

I would think they would all hurt. Unfortunately they make those tools for "callused man hands". You could try the wire cutters they have at craft stores but they are not much better. The best option might be something that cuts with more leverage. If you find something I'd be interested myself. I hate those cutters!

I would think they would all hurt. Unfortunately they make those tools for "callused man hands". You could try the wire cutters they have at craft stores but they are not much better. The best option might be something that cuts with more leverage. If you find something I'd be interested myself. I hate those cutters!
I have pliers that do not hurt when I cut the wire... but when it comes to flush cuts it seems I can only find cheap stuff that seems to only cut plastic flush. I found some on Amazon I might try but I hate to spend $30 on something just to find they hurt my hands too. Looks like I am going to order them tonight and if they work out nice I will post a link to them.

I have pliers that do not hurt when I cut the wire... but when it comes to flush cuts it seems I can only find cheap stuff that seems to only cut plastic flush. I found some on Amazon I might try but I hate to spend $30 on something just to find they hurt my hands too. Looks like I am going to order them tonight and if they work out nice I will post a link to them.
I would look at Amazon's return policy first. A lot of the online stores will take it back no questions asked and refund you

Back
Top Bottom