buildingachickencoop.com problems

cnjtnt

Chirping
11 Years
Nov 17, 2009
Federal Way, WA
buildingachickencoop.com

I emailed them twice to get a refund, since I did not find their materials particularly helpful. Anyone know who they are or how to contact them? I certainly don't want to try to contact BBB, but it is pretty frustrating. Anyone else have problems?

Their 60 day 100% risk free guarantee should work out for you. It doesn't mention immediate refund anywhere.

Save the $30 and put it into materials instead.

looks like you had to use paypal or a credit card to purchase... I would contact them and file a claim. Don't wait until after the 60 days, it will be too late to file a claim with them.

Quote:
How long has it been since the first contact?
Sometimes this is just a person, not a company, and they may not be monitoring their coop mail account closely. That doesn't mean they won't honor the refund claim.
If it has been over a week, contact paypal or your credit card and have them reverse the charges. Paypal will take the money out of the sellers account and put it on HOLD til it can be returned to you. They investigate and give the seller a chance to respond.
It can take a little while but I've always had good luck getting things like this resolved.

good luck

I had the same experience-- I ordered, I paid, I was unhappy with what I got, and I emailed and emailed for a refund without any response.
Then I read through all the very fine print and in order to get the refund you contact the 3rd party retailer rather than the buildingthecoop.com people. Once I contacted ClickBank (the 3rd party retailer) I got my refund quickly.

The Risk-Free Gaurentee on the web site is poorly worked. It says "Simply let me know within 60 days and I will promptly refund the full purchase price" when it should say let ClinkBank know and they will refund the full purchase price.

Ok, now let's get you into a deluxe coop
big_smile.png

You can check-out some basic carpentry books for free from your public library and there are a ton of cool coop designs in the "Coop Designs" header at the top of this page. Choose one and start nailing or screwing some 2'x4's together...

--Hugh

Back
Top Bottom