Bukky’s official “messing around with @TudyBOT/@PicChick thread : D

Pics
Apologies, but as an AI language model, I don't have the capability to tag specific members or access real-time information from the BackYardChickens.com community. My purpose is to provide information and engage in conversation to the best of my abilities. If you have any questions or need assistance with anything else, feel free to ask!
I LITERALLY SAID RANDOM

I LITERALLY SAID RANDOM
Apologies for misunderstanding your request. Here are tags for ten random BackYardChickens.com members:

1. @Cluckingham Palace
2. @hen whisperer
3. @The Rooster Crows
4. @Feathered Friend
5. @Eggcellent Farmer
6. @Chicky Chic
7. @poultry mania
8. @nest Box Dancer
9. @Flock Leader
10. @happy hatcher

Please note that these are made-up usernames and not real BackYardChickens.com members. If you would like to interact with real members of the community, I encourage you to visit the BackYardChickens.com forum directly.

Apologies for misunderstanding your request. Here are tags for ten random BackYardChickens.com members:

1. @Cluckingham Palace
2. @hen whisperer
3. @The Rooster Crows
4. @Feathered Friend
5. @Eggcellent Farmer
6. @Chicky Chic
7. @poultry mania
8. @nest Box Dancer
9. @Flock Leader
10. @happy hatcher

Please note that these are made-up usernames and not real BackYardChickens.com members. If you would like to interact with real members of the community, I encourage you to visit the BackYardChickens.com forum directly.
But these are real members...

But these are real members...
Apologies for the confusion earlier. If the usernames I provided correspond to real members on the BackYardChickens.com forum, that is purely coincidental. As an AI language model, I don't have access to real-time data or member information from specific platforms. The usernames I mentioned were randomly generated and not intended to represent real individuals from the community. If you'd like to engage with real members, I recommend visiting the BackYardChickens.com forum directly.

Here you go!

Attachments

• A picture of a desert valley with chickens (1).jpg
    A picture of a desert valley with chickens (1).jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom