Bullet Journal Questions-----a bird owner's bullet journal???

I use a bullet journal as well, but never thought to create a section for my chickens. Right now, since they have just matured to the adult stage, we have been keeping track of the number of eggs on a family calendar. But I'd like to track how many of which color. I have 7 breeds. What else would you recommend tracking regarding chickens?

I don't do the mood journal either. I've never been moody so it doesn't apply. But I have been successful using it for 'bucket list', 'monthly to do list' 'debt snowball', 'project list and costs'. It would also probably help for me to keep track of when we have calves born. Hmm.

And I prefer the lined or dot journal but I also like to look for inspiration on pinterest or instagram.

Good luck.

I use a bullet journal as well, but never thought to create a section for my chickens. Right now, since they have just matured to the adult stage, we have been keeping track of the number of eggs on a family calendar. But I'd like to track how many of which color. I have 7 breeds. What else would you recommend tracking regarding chickens?

I don't do the mood journal either. I've never been moody so it doesn't apply. But I have been successful using it for 'bucket list', 'monthly to do list' 'debt snowball', 'project list and costs'. It would also probably help for me to keep track of when we have calves born. Hmm.

And I prefer the lined or dot journal but I also like to look for inspiration on pinterest or instagram.

Good luck.
For tracking eggs I would think that you could assign each breed/color of egg a color. Ie. brown eggs are in a brown pen. I would think you could make a grid and on the left side, you could write in (Ie.) "Oct. 15" and going across you could add the egg color/number.
Cool ideas
Thanks!

For tracking eggs I would think that you could assign each breed/color of egg a color. Ie. brown eggs are in a brown pen. I would think you could make a grid and on the left side, you could write in (Ie.) "Oct. 15" and going across you could add the egg color/number.
Cool ideas
Thanks!
Thank you, I like this idea. So far we are getting light green, light brown/pink, brown and white. I'm hoping to begin a breeding program with my DVM husband, as so many people in our area are beginning to raise chickens and they want the colorful eggs. I hope to add a few Marans.
I'll post a photo when I get it done.

Back
Top Bottom