Bumble foot?

TTownChics

Chirping
Mar 22, 2015
Ok I can't figure out what she did to herself. She is limping. I soaked it (will get epsom salts soon) in warm water. I can't see any kind of wound at all.

Could it be something else?

Ok I can't figure out what she did to herself. She is limping. I soaked it (will get epsom salts soon) in warm water. I can't see any kind of wound at all.

Could it be something else?

Looks like some swelling on the middle of the foot pad, have you check for splinter?Some kind of injury most likely, soaking in some warm Epsom salt water will help with the swelling just make sure there isn't something in there. @TTownChics

Last edited:
Thanks! I don't see anything but I will keep soaking it and keep looking and get some epsom salts. I feel like she is using it more than yesterday.

Thanks! I don't see anything but I will keep soaking it and keep looking and get some epsom salts. I feel like she is using it more than yesterday.
When you use Epsom salt water be careful she doesn't drink any it is also a laxative. I use a small bucket or bowl that way only the feet and legs go in and she won't have access to the solution. half cup ES to 1 gal warm water. On top of foot i can see a bit of swelling and some redness too.

I thought I replied but I went to work and xrayed her foot (I work at a vet clinic lol) and it was so hard to see but we think it was broken. It's finally healed up, it took about 4months and she is fine now. I'm glad she's better!

Back
Top Bottom