bunnies are like potatoe chips... You can't have just 1

We love our rabbit we almost got another one last year but hubby said no i was so mad I didn't talk to him the rest of the afternoon. Or Rabbit is inside though. C

We use to have big rabbits until our neighbor's dog showed up :mad: Anyway, we turned their pen into our chicken coop. Love my chickens, but have also been wishing for more bunnies. Does anyone have pics of their rabbit's homes? I have a hutch, but I don't like for them to spend their life in a cage. Any suggestions?

barnie.gif
Ok Suz and Jess....I now blame you for Emma buggin me for rabbits.
Those are totally adorable
love.gif
I love the black one
big_smile.png

How is the showgirl hatch going?

Im a bunny lover from way back, had them when we were kids. Several years ago I had one in my house, they are real easy to litter train but they chew everything. They are so cute....
bun.gif

Right now mr. Rabbit is gardian of the chicks. He sits and watches them all the time. When we go to clean out the brooder he goes crazy because he hears them protesting its so funny. He is litter trained and the only real thing we have had to watch for is chewing up books and homework. we put the paper cataloges we get into his bathroom (well its our bathroom where his litter and food is he just is kind enough to share with us
smile.png
it curbs it some what. Crystal

Back
Top Bottom