Bunny lady's 100 dead rabbits...

warmfuzzies

Songster
10 Years
Feb 15, 2009
Boondocks, Colorado
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,25658782-5006003,00.html

This
is very funny to me. She was arrested for having 250 rabbits and 100 dead ones in her freezer.... sounds like a meat rabbit breeder to me!!
lau.gif

Sorry, I know with the animal neglect charges, probably not, but it certainly sounds like some chicken people I know! AND my friends call me the Chicken Woman...
hide.gif

The whole article was just cracking me up!

Okay, the title of this struck me as very funny...

"Bunny Lady's 100 dead rabbits... by Warmfuzzies"

It's funny right???

.....or am I just twisted?

She also was told not to go within 100 yards of a rabbit.

I dunno it may be animal hoarding, but then again if the ones in the freezer were butchered (instead of say uh whole), then I hesitate to call it animal cruelty. I'd be pretty livid if one of us was raided and reported we had "dead chickens in the freezer" (uhhh yeah, that's called dinner). Seems a few details got left out.

The "Do not go within 100yards of a rabbit" thing was pretty funny. the woman sounds like an animal hoarder. Itd be a bit different if she was usign them to eat & live off of , but dead rabbits along with a few hundred live ones running around her house ?!
hu.gif
thats pretty weird.. lol.

wow...that is a woman with issues......I read the story at the link.....from what they said it sure doesn't sound like any meat operation...sounds like she just plain neglected them and doesn't know how to sex them....or doesn't care....

Back
Top Bottom