Buns!!

So they have been here for a week now. They are all doing amaizing, Momma Buns is doing a great job and seems quite proud of herself. When I go to check the nest she runs over and watches me take everyone out as if she is counting and watches me put everyone back. Their fuz is turning into fur and its seems they get more grown looking by the hour. Eye's and Ears are still closed but thats to be expected. Anyways heres a pic...

Day 7

95386_day7.jpg

Bunny's are great! We keep ours in raised cages and the chickens love rooting around under the cages in all the hay and mess that drops. And the chickens keep the fly population down for the rabbits. Our male Peter loves the chickens he free ranges with them and they all sleep together under the shrubs in the hot afternoons. The chickens think he is a chicken too lol

One bun's ears started to flop over today, its so cute
4218_dsc03141.jpg

And them all...

Day 8
4218_day8.jpg

I love the popcorn show lol

I am falling so in love with this litter. Its going to be heartbreaking to not be able to keep them all. There so much color and they are so happy and healthy. I really wasnt sure at first about breeding our Momma Buns to a lop but now I have no regrets.

Maybe they will all be boys, cause I know I dont need anymore boys lol

Back
Top Bottom