Burglars!

TammyTX

Crowing
10 Years
Feb 16, 2009
Texas
Our home was broken into yesterday.
hit.gif
I came home and caught them in the act! Unfortunately, they got away. Well kinda, they got away, but their car didn't! Yea!
woot.gif

They were outside when I saw them and I guess with me screeching like a wild woman and running toward them like a bull...they decided to flee!

Hopefully we'll get all of our stuff back. We did get back some of it already but there is still quite a bit missing.

Here is a helpful hint to get fingerprint powder off of hard surfaces...use very weak bleach water and a microfiber cloth. It worked for my off-white moulding but you might want to check on colored surfaces first. This did not work on my walls however...painting will only cover that.

I posted these on the hobby thread, but here is a photo of our bedroom and also the little meaness they threw in:

Last edited:
OH NO! Sooo sorry! Little PUNKS
somad.gif

Maybe try a Mr. Clean Magic eraser on your walls, they are amazing little things! When I moved into my house, I had to use a whole box of them, as the people who lived there before me were NASTY people, I had dirty hand prints EVERYWHERE!

Awful people! Glad you managed to at least keep them from getting away completely. Hope you get all your stuff back and they go to jail!

That would have me fuming! It's bad enough to break in to someone's home but to break eggs just to be mean? If you haven't gotten there then I imagine the vandalism was just starting, they wouldn't have stopped with eggs.

Back
Top Bottom