Burglars!

Quote:
In Michigan, you can shoot to kill when someone enters your home.
That is a right everyone should have, to protect home and family.
Many of the police around here are glad that people can carry guns and the castle doctrin is alive and well here. After all, the cops are the clean up crew for the most part and they rather clean up the crooks than the homeowner!

My parents were broken into twice. Once when I was a kid, and then again this last summer. The first time no one was caught, but the second time, they were (they robbed 20 0ther people before they got caught). My mom came home this last time and saw them in the drive, but she's in her 70's and she wasn't thinking clearly until she walked into her home and saw the door kicked in. By then they drove off. (She should have kept driving when she saw the car in the drive and called the cops from the neighbors)

After my parents were robbed last summer (they are 3 mls away from us) we installed an alarm system. Our house sits back on the propery and isn't visible from the road. I'm hoping, between the alarms, and my dogs (one is pp trained)... (and me), that no one would be stupid enough to try our place! With the bad economy, unemployment soon to run out... lots of despirate people will be doing stupid things.

I'm glad that you weren't harmed and that you got at least most of your stuff back. It does leave you with a feeling of being violated, because you were! I hope they catch them and you get your day in court!

Glad your family is safe. So sorry that happened to you.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom