Burn-the-hills-of-asparugus-club.

Will you unite with us to exterminate the horrid asparugi lurking in our world?

• yES!

Votes: 27 36.0%
  • Ok...

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • sounds really fun.

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • NO! Asparagus is great (bye)

Votes: 37 49.3%
  • I will die for the cause.

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • Asparagus is underrated in its terribleness

Votes: 14 18.7%

• Total voters
Pics
Hey hey asparagus lubbers whats wrong with your own thread? So bad you have to hijack this perfectly good thread with your asparagus nonsense and jealousy?
We already know we love asparagus, y'all need help. We're here to show you the light. You don't have to live in this darkness and hate. There's a better way. I know you can do it! You can eat asparagus and appreciate the flavor.

So look.

I'm not the biggest fan of dirt flavored spongy green toothbrushes myself, but I'm not about to go "scorched earth" on fields of the stuff either. I'm an ally but I fight in a different way.

With Bacon. And tempura.

I will rid the earth of the green menace one meal at a time, wrapped in the soothing comfort of the universal "makes all things better" flavor adder.

Just for you guys.

So look.

I'm not the biggest fan of dirt flavored spongy green toothbrushes myself, but I'm not about to go "scorched earth" on fields of the stuff either. I'm an ally but I fight in a different way.

With Bacon. And tempura.

I will rid the earth of the green menace one meal at a time, wrapped in the soothing comfort of the universal "makes all things better" flavor adder.

Just for you guys.
ew bacon

Back
Top Bottom