Burrito Receipe

SoccerMomof7

Songster
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Kansas
Okay my DH loves burritos and I need a really good receipe. Burritos are like the one thing I can't make. lol jk! Post your favorite please!

brown 1lb ground beef braking it up into small pieces, drain off grease add 1 pk taco or burrito seasoning to meat and stir well
chop l large onion fine
grate cheese(I buy the large packs from sams)
1large can refried beans
1Pk (we like the corn tortillas) but the flour works just as well

add the refried beans to the ground feed and heat until well mixed
take tortilla, add bean mixture, cheese, and onion and roll (i take the top and bottom of tortillia and turn toward middle, and then roll up tortilla, and pack in greased dish, cover with shredded cheese and chopped onion , add enchilada sauce, bake about 35 min on 350, this is something that is sorta hard to explain. I'm admit now I'm lazy and just buy the packages burritos from walmarts, add to pan cover with cheese, onions and enchilada sauce and bake. they taste better if made in morning and allowed to sit in fridge all day before baking,

just my personal try marrie

burrito.jpg

I just fried up some ground meat, throw in some onion some canned salsa to give you that Mexican flavor, roll up the burrito and cover it in enchilada sauce and cheese and melt it in the oven for a few minutes.

Last night I added scrambled egg to it, very tasty. Also you could add rice cooked in some salsa with water to spice it up.

Back
Top Bottom