Bus Chicken Coop - I thought I have seen everything

Iamaqte

Songster
12 Years
Jul 11, 2007
Riegelsville, Pa
Hello Fellow Chicken lovers...

I was surfing the internet (when i should have been working.. oops) - checking out pictures of different chicken coops to give me ideas for the new one I want to create. I love what BYC has to offer but i wanted to see some more.

Well I came across this one link and I just had to show it to you..

http://www.farmshow.com/issues/250102.asp

It is really neat. Too bad I don't have a school bus!!! LOL:D

You get back to work!!
lau.gif

Hey, I'm worse - I left early just to come home and stare at the button quail eggs that should hatch any second! I couldn't take it any longer!
pop.gif

My neighbors did that. They took an old bus, ripped out the seats and added roosts and laying boxes, and attached a run. They call it the "Chicken RV". The chickens love it. They have plenty of light, they're safe at night (just close the driver's door)and there's plenty of room for all 35 of them. I thought it was brilliant.

I just can't help myself.. (it doesn't help the boss is out all week so i really haven't done any of their work. I have however done a lot of surfing for my chicken babies:)

I thought the bus was neat. I am trying to convince my hubby to get me a bus now. He just looks at me weird and walked away. NO FUN!

Neat idea. I love your personal page. I covet your big red barn. I'm trying to come up with a way to convince my husband that we need one so I can have more chickens and animals.
roll.png

Aww thank you! Once we get everything fixed up at our farm it will look better:) I told my husband that I want to have a chickenstock at our place once everything is fixed up.. so give me a few years and we are going to have a huge chicken party!!
smile.png

That's so cool... Hubby & I have talked about having one.. ya know the traveling chickens bus... I would just love that !! aww one day when we win the lottery...
lol.png

Miriam

I just started playing the lottery for that specific reason... I would make a chicken town for them..
smile.png

With a traveling bus and all:lol:
(it would take them through the town and then they wouldnt have to walk).
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom