~Butterscotch Call young Drake~ NPIP

Funky Feathers

former Fattie
11 Years
Jan 15, 2009
Maryland
My Coop
My Coop
Very nice quality Buttercsotch Call drake, 8 weeks old, healthy, NPIP#51-370, AI clean. Sorry, no shipping to VA (testing rules too strict). He will ship in a few weeks, when it cools down. Payment due at auction end. I charge actual shipping (goes by weight & zip code), email me for shipping cost. $10 new box fee. My calls come from some of the top show breeders in (Jerry Foley & Dennis Fuller). You can see my breeding stock on my website: www.funkyfeathers.com. Sorry, no girls to go with him, I hatched out all males. Thanks for looking. ~DO NOT BID IF YOU DO NOT INTEND TO PAY!!~ You MUST communicate with me within 1 day of auction end. Previous bidder blew me off!
sad.png

art26.png

4sale5e.jpg

4sale5a.jpg

4sale5c.jpg

4sale5d.jpg

4sale5b.jpg

4sale5e2.jpg

Here is what he should look like full grown:
100_0012.jpg

Last edited:
Will you beat the swap oct 1 at Erins ( ms bears) place?
If so I will take him from you then if you have not sold him.
Thanks,
Tonya

I hatched out 5 girls and have 1 drake. Sad thing is I need drakes for each color now.

Hi sorry, I won't be at the swap. It is 4+ hours each way. Too far for me to travel. I can ship him. I have 2 of these for sale. I can meet you in Easton, MD or ship him to you.

***UPDATE*** I have 2 beautiful pairs to sell also, thought I had a home for them, but I have not heard back from them. So they are available!
bun.gif

Back
Top Bottom