***BUY IT NOW** 12+ Lavender Orpington Eggs Hink JC Line ***BUY IT NOW***

lavenderorpgirl

Songster
8 Years
Aug 14, 2011
Shipping is $14 anywhere in USA. Will include all extras laid up till shipping time. Shipping is via priority mail with tracking. If you would like to purchase them please PM me and I will close listing ASAP & mark listing sold.

We pack very carefully, each egg is individually bubble wrapped and packaged with love and care - we want our eggs to arrive in the best condition possible so our buyers have a good hatch...we have lots of "grand chicks" out there! LOL! NOTE - PLEASE allow eggs to settle for a minimum of 12 - 24 hours in the room where they will be set to allow any condensation to dissipate and increase your chances of a great hatch!

The eggs are from our Hink JC Line 6th generation Lavender Orpingtons - they are gorgeous, nice, big birds. No yellow legs - all gorgeous even coloring feathers with single comb and slate grey legs.

They are free ranging chickens and sleep in their adjoining coops each night. They roam the property together, are in excellent health, are quite pleasant and friendly and the eggs they produce are simply gorgeous, they are an even light tan color.

We lovingly care for these birds, feed them an organic (NOT certified) diet, we have not lost any to injury or illness and they have 100% proven fertility.

The pictures of the birds in this auction are the actual breeding birds the eggs are coming from. They are our birds, not internet photos. I need to get a few more photos but it's been raining.

So far 100% fertility, and producing nice, healthy birds. We will safely package the eggs to get them to you quickly and safely*. We will add extra eggs to each order to try to get you a 100% hatch rate. Eggs are collected and turned morning, noon and evening (eggs should be turned an odd number each day so there is no chance of eggs laying on the same side).

Please send payment to [email protected] with your mailing address (sometimes it doesn't come through on paypal) and a number if you would like to be called when the package gets to your local post office.

*As with all shipped eggs we cannot be responsible for them once they leave our hands. We do our very best to wrap them as carefully as possible and mark the boxes very well to indicate that they are live eggs. So far ALL of our shipments have arrived to the buyer intact with good air cells!

OK I cant resist!!! SOLD!
wee.gif

OK I cant resist!!! SOLD!
wee.gif

Thank you! Someone else ordered a dozen too - but you are so close it will just be a day delay or two.

Am closing auction before things get crazy! LOL!

BTW - I absolutely LOVE these birds, they are just wonderful!

Back
Top Bottom