Buy it Now Ameraucana and EE 12+ hatching eggs for sale

kraftyladies

The Back Acres Farm
10 Years
Apr 11, 2011
Sunny North FL
I am listing these now as Buy it Now. The weeks available below
The Ameraucanas and EE's are now separated, but you can get a mix if you like.

This is a Buy It Now listing and is for 12+ of Ameraucana or Ameraucana/ EE eggs. There is a Blue AM roo over Blue and Lavender hens, and a splash roo over EE hens. They are in separate pens. I have had 100% fertility, with a 90 -100% hatch rate. A recent customer for some of these eggs that were shipped, had this to say:
Just wanted you to know how much we appreciate the great eggs. 95% hatch rate - last would have hatched but for something I did wrong, I'm sure (humidity?). Truly beautiful chicks, healthy, muffed, active and too cute. Will buy from again. Thanks so much!

Dear kraftyladies,

Aren't they just?:) Granddaughter has them all named and declared them the bestest ever.
If I knew how to do a "follow-up" on the eBay feedback, I'd be sure to add one.
Maybe you can attach our emails to your feedback or future auctions.
Thanks again - best eggs I've received in two years!

Only posted this with her permission. I have been hatching these eggs out quite regularly, and have been getting blue, black and splash...only one out of about 40 so far has had a straight comb, the rest all to have pea combs. Some lighter blues, and some darker blues with very pretty lacing showing up. But again, these are Ameraucanas and EE's, just so you are aware. All mine have been laying very pretty blue eggs. I have attached a picture. Please specify if you want a mix of AM's and EE's or just AM's.

Week of 08/6/12 - Sold
Week of 08/13/12 - Sold
Week of 08/20/12 - Sold
Week of 08/27/12
Week of 09/03/12

May be able to do 2 sets on some weeks, if the hens cooperate.

Shipping is $14.00 USPS Priority mail with delivery confirmation. I wrap each egg separately with bubble wrap, and double box.

I accept Paypal only at this time. Please send payment to [email protected]. Please reply with sold for week that you like, PM me, and send payment to above via Paypal.

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I found you! If these are the same eggs you just sent me, I'll add, that all 14 eggs are viable, and all the way from Florida, to Utah, in our warm climate..warm! Nice color of eggs, nice size of eggs...can't wait to see what I get!
Have to ask, will I have a possibility for a splash in the eggs you just sent?
tongue.png

Cynthia in Utah

Here's what I got, and a friend had two that I put under his broody hen hatch. A blue and one like the yellow/blue mix with the cute black face. Puffy cheeks!

LOL..did I say puffy cheeks?? at both ends..cute!

I'm going over tomorrow to see the other two that hatched.
Hey krafty, wondering if that yellow in the top part of the picture is possibly a splash?
It is getting some color in it's wings already. Not the body though.

Here's what I got, and a friend had two that I put under his broody hen hatch. A blue and one like the yellow/blue mix with the cute black face. Puffy cheeks!

LOL..did I say puffy cheeks?? at both ends..cute!

I'm going over tomorrow to see the other two that hatched.
Hey krafty, wondering if that yellow in the top part of the picture is possibly a splash?
It is getting some color in it's wings already. Not the body though.
It looks like it, some of mine have taken a little longer to look like splash, but so far the ones that have hatched that started out like that have been splash. Cute lil fluffy butts!

Back
Top Bottom