BUY IT NOW auction ULTIMATE MARANS PACKAGE, WADE JEANE C1, BEV DAVIS, BLUE/ SPLASH MARANS

Charm1704

Songster
9 Years
Sep 30, 2010
Elgin, Tx
I have up for your consideration THE ULTIMATE MARANS PACKAGE!
celebrate.gif
Wade Jeane C1 pen 12 eggs, Bev Davis pen 6 eggs, Blue/Splash Marans pen 14 eggs! " THIS IS FOR 34 EGGS" ,
droolin.gif
I Would like to ship ASAP so you'll have REALLY FRESH EGGS. All my pens are tested by the state: TEXAS PULLORUM- TYPHOID CERTIFICATE NO# 1479. MY HATCH RATE IS GREAT, they are hatching now! My feedback on the eggs and shipping speaks for itself. PAYPAL is the way to pay: [email protected]..... shipping is $18.50 & UP Depending on where you live...THIS IS A LOT OF EGGS AND THEY ARE HEAVY.. IF YOU CLICK ON THE PICTURES THEY WILL ENLARGE! All my pens are "French Standard" and produce the same" I BREED TO THE STANDARD." (this is a buy it now auction)"PM ME BEFORE BUYING SO I CAN GIVE YOU A PRICE ON SHIPPING"
I WILL SHIP ANYWHERE EXCEPT HAWAII & VIRGINIA ! I DOUBLE BOX AND WRAP EACH EGG IN BUBBLE WRAP.
THE SALE PRICE IS ABOUT $2.00 AN EGG! THAT'S GREAT FOR A FLOCK OF MARANS OF THIS QUALITY!
ep.gif

droolin.gif

http://indainoaksfancyfeathers.webs.com/ MY WEB SITE SO YOU CAN SEE MORE PICTURES OF THE FLOCKS.

FEEDBACK FROM ONE OF MY BUYERS!

Yesterday​
From Buyer: pammmely

Eggs were carefully packed and shipped immediately; Charm provided the tracking number right away and the eggs got to my post office in 2 days. Eggs are hatching out nicely, the chicks look great!
Item: ULTIMATE MARANS PACKAGE , WADE JEANE C1, BEV DAVIS, BLUE SPLASH MARANS "BUY IT NOW' AUCTION

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom