Buy it Now - Sapphire Hatching Eggs 12+

Are you going to pick them up? What day would you like them I can add you to my calendar too.

Let me get with my transport. I am still licenceless. Got get my taxes so I can afford the reinstatement fees. Although by March I may have that taken care of. Still if things go as planned I am going to see if a friend will drive me. She will come back with chicks. Always more fun if it is a party of enablers!

And I might as well plan that I will end up with at least 6 more eggs than the the SBELs. You have such cool chickens.

Hoping they are laying good for you this week! I cannot wait to start hatching :D I set another batch last week so I am all set up. Have one more batch to get in Idaho soon then I am going to """Try""" to stop after that and not have chicks in my garage all summer this year. Try. Haha :D

Hoping they are laying good for you this week! I cannot wait to start hatching
big_smile.png
I set another batch last week so I am all set up. Have one more batch to get in Idaho soon then I am going to """Try""" to stop after that and not have chicks in my garage all summer this year. Try. Haha
big_smile.png

I am collecting for you NOW Maybe I can ship them Monday. I will let you know. The cold weather is getting to them..... I am only getting 1-2 eggs most days but there are like 6 WL in that pen. Even my WL pen has stopped laying...

I hatched some barnyard mixed eggs and got a chick that looks like a SBEL, I would like to get you opinion on it. Also, how can you sex these chicks, leg color, wing feathers, sex link?? Notice the 2 black dots on it's back. Thanks

Last edited:
I hatched some barnyard mixed eggs and got a chick that looks like a SBEL, I would like to get you opinion on it. Also, how can you sex these chicks, leg color, wing feathers, sex link?? Notice the 2 black dots on it's back. Thanks
They are not sexable at hatch. It is cute! I love the spots.

Back
Top Bottom