Buy it Now - Sapphire Hatching Eggs 12+

do you have a pic of the eggs?

The eggs I ship are white. The birds you hatch will lay the blue eggs. I don't keep the crosses. There are pictures in this thread that people have posted of the eggs they have gotten. I don't have any of these eggs right now. Might not till spring or summer of next year. We are going to build a house and I am not going to be able to keep up with all the chickens I have had so I am selling most.

That is ok. Wasn't looking until March for hatching eggs. We will keep you in mind come March. We finally found a breeder with one hen that lays the mint eggs. We almost considered buying her and shipping her to us.

Any more of these sbel available

Yes... I have these pens set up all the time. If I can keep the eggs clean from all the rain I can start selling some. Going to set for a test in the next week, but when I hatched before Christmas all was good in that pen(s) as I have more than one.

Ok. I need to move a couple of birds to make sapphires. Right now I have them with an EE for variety but still would make good SBEL. 2 of my WL with a CCL are split for exchequer and produce colors do you care? Half would be white the rest would kind of look like a CCL when grown. The other 2 WL are with a CCL and produce sapphires. Let me set eggs just to check fertility but I don't think there will be an issue.

Back
Top Bottom