~BUY IT NOW~ Tons of Bantam Started Chicks- Duccle, Mottle Cochins, Serama & Button Quail~NPIP

reesepoultry

Songster
10 Years
Jul 4, 2009
~BUY IT NOW~ Below is a list of birds available for buy it now. I will remove the birds that sell. If they are still listed they are still available. Shipping depends on location, weight and box price. Please tell me what you are interested in how many and where you are located for a shipping quote.

Please Understand I cannot ship to Virginia or out of the United States. Please also understand that shipping birds is always a risk and I cannot be held responsible for them once they leave my hands and will ship with precaution. I will not ship them if it is too hot at your end. Please be aware of your weather before buying.

BIRDS AVAILABLE: NPIP OH-432

• Bantam Mottle Cochin:
  1. I have 6 Blue and Black Mottles: $35.00 for all. Some are frizzled.

• Serama:
  1. 7 Serama Chicks 4 weeks to 2 week old: $40.00 for all.

• Bantam Duccle:
  1. 4 Duccle Chicks 4 weeks old: $20.00 for all 2 Partridge & 2 Mottled

• Button Quail:
  1. Adult Buttons 10 weeks old 8 of them: $30.00 2 Males & 6 Females.

Last edited:
Hi I'm interested to now what colors of polish the trios consist of. Thank you
You can make the trios yourself. I have 2 Hens that are WC Black 2 Roosters that are WC Black. 1 Frizzle WC Blue Hen & 1 Frizzle Splash.

The 3 Chicks are all WC Blue & Black.

Last edited:
what qualities are the showgirls?

The SG's are BQ. They aren't SQ because they have never been shown.
smile.png

What would a box and shipping of a Banty Polish trio be to zip code 98626? Were the Banty Polish from birds that had been shown?

What would a box and shipping of a Banty Polish trio be to zip code 98626? Were the Banty Polish from birds that had been shown?
It would be $50 to ship that includes the box. The rooster and 2 of the hens that aren't frizzle are from a local who shows his polish but I have never shown them so they are in my eyes BQ.

It would be $50 to ship that includes the box. The rooster and 2 of the hens that aren't frizzle are from a local who shows his polish but I have never shown them so they are in my eyes BQ.
What of the frizzle hens? BQ as well? I forgot to ask the age on these birds. I am specifically interested in the frizzle girls.

Back
Top Bottom