"BUY IT NOW" ULTIMATE MARANS PACKAGE WADE JEANE C1 MARANS ,BEV DAVIS MARANS, BLUE/SPLASH MARANS

Charm1704

Songster
9 Years
Sep 30, 2010
Elgin, Tx
I have up for your consideration THE ULTIMATE MARANS PACKAGE!
celebrate.gif
Wade Jeane C1 pen 9 eggs, Bev Davis pen 8 eggs, Blue/Splash Marans pen 11 eggs! THIS IS FOR 28 EGGS AND ALL THE EGGS THEY LAY TOMORROW , I Would like to ship ASAP so you'll have REALLY FRESH EGGS. All my pens are tested by the state: TEXAS PULLORUM- TYPHOID CERTIFICATE NO# 1479. MY HATCH RATE IS GREAT, they are hatching now! My feedback on the eggs and shipping speaks for itself. PAYPAL is the way to pay: [email protected]..... shipping is $16.50 IF YOU CLICK ON THE PICTURES THEY WILL ENLARGE! All my pens are "French Standard" and produce the same. (this is a buy it now auction)
http://indainoaksfancyfeathers.webs.com/ MY WEB SITE SO YOU CAN SEE MORE PICTURES OF THE FLOCKS.
Auction ends Friday 1/20/12 @ 8:00PM central standard time.

Last edited:
so tempted....haven't hatched any little fluffy butts in 2 yrs now- incubators both packed up in their boxes. but really want to get some Maran babies toooooo! Will sleep on it and check back tomorrow. I'm going away for a 5 day long weekend President's Day weekend (a little over 3 weeks away.) If I get them, I'd want to buy some to arrive later so they'd hatch after I'm back home. Will you still offer other Buy it Now deals on eggs just like these later? What number on the darkness scale are the eggs also? It's so hard to tell in photos...The birds looks so nice!
Lisa

Back
Top Bottom