Buy sell or trade listed by state.

TaraBaker

In the Brooder
5 Years
May 19, 2014
It would be nice to be able to find the animals for sale in my state only because I don't ever buy anything that needs shipping. It's very difficult to find anything in my state through the clutter of other states or ads without location. Adding a buy sell trade tab for each state would make this web page much more organized and it will make it easier for the buyer and seller. I love this page. Thank you to whom this may concern.

Last edited:
Thanks! This is something we've discussed quite a few times and is on our "wish list" for functionality. In the interim we ask that people put their state location in their subject line for easier finding / searching.

Thank you for your reply! I really look forward to seeing this in the future. Have a great day.

It would be nice to be able to find the animals for sale in my state only because I don't ever buy anything that needs shipping. It's very difficult to find anything in my state through the clutter of other states or ads without location. Adding a buy sell trade tab for each state would make this web page much more organized and it will make it easier for the buyer and seller. I love this page. Thank you to whom this may concern.

Agreed. It would be nice, if possible, to add a mileage feature for those of us who border more than one state...

Back
Top Bottom