buying and selling

Discussion in 'Pheasants and Partridge (Chukar)' started by kikescove.com, Jun 16, 2010.

1. kikescove.com

kikescove.com Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2009
    Selah Washington
    Well since eggbid is gone, where is everyone going to go? I know there was talk on here BYC about auctions but is there very much pheasant traffic?

2. J3172

J3172 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2010
    Michigan
    I know right this sucks, I think we should figure out a new sight. I think eggbid.net might work, what do the you want to use?

3. kikescove.com

kikescove.com Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2009
    Selah Washington
    I got an email from a gal about a brand new one, and its set up just like eggbid. bidbirdauctions.com Typical though, if there is no traffic, there won't be much for sales. I sell a lot of stuff offline, but I also like to research and buy birds. I signed up for ovabid. This place has traffic, but not really much pheasant traffic. Plus, I really don't like how their auctions are set up. I'm not sure at this point. I always do all my eggs on ebay. They almost stopped that last year as they thought it was unethical to ship eggs. I sent them a nasty note along with a bunch of other breeders.

4. sdoughtie

sdoughtie Out Of The Brooder

Apr 21, 2010
    Tallahassee
    We'd love to have you visit our siteĀ—www.rarebreedauctions.com.

But, only if you can't find what you're looking for on BYC. [​IMG] Gotta takes care of them first.

- Sean

5. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    I use Featherauction.com and Ovabid. Both good. I also use BYC.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by