By law issues again!the never ending story!

And in the meantime, go to the dollar store or Big Lots or similar and search for some chicken figurines. Ones as realistic as possible--place them ALL over the yard, and move them around frequently. If you can find one a recording of a rooster crowing, play that at irregular intervals throughout the day. Also several times first thing in the morning.

Lmao! That is just to funny. What a great and ornery idea.
lau.gif

Quote:
lau.gif

I think that's great:) I was actually thinking of getting pink flamingos but chickens work. I just can't get my head around the fact that the humane societ talked to my other nieghbor and actually asked him if we had an attack rooster as I have a funny please use back door ( due to attack rooster enter at your own risk) sign, will wonders ever cease
tongue.png

Quote:
lau.gif

I think that's great:) I was actually thinking of getting pink flamingos but chickens work. I just can't get my head around the fact that the humane societ talked to my other nieghbor and actually asked him if we had an attack rooster as I have a funny please use back door ( due to attack rooster enter at your own risk) sign, will wonders ever cease
tongue.png

You should send them over to my house, I have a sign out front that says "Hunter parking only, violators will be shot!", they would probably call the police and FBI because they found a serial killer who advertises. Too bad the humane society didn't come and ask you about your 'fightin chickens', you could have responded..."Here's your sign". Some people just don't get it, my neighbor received a notice from animal control that said he had chickens (someone complained), he actually has 2 lovebirds. I like the idea of chicken figures, I wonder if anyone calls animal control on the local grocery store, they have way more chickens than they are zoned for (the code doesn't specify between live or dead birds)...LOL. Good Thread, sometimes we need a good laugh in all this insanity.

yuckyuck.gif

edited because somebody else posted. The funny post was the chicken figures and flamingos LOL

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom