BYC’s BirdTober Thread

Howdy, all!

@StinkyAcres and @SundownAviaries came up with the wonderful idea to make a BirdTober thread here on BYC!
- For a little background info on BirdTober, it is an art challenge in which you draw a bird from a daily list of prompts.
- Art challenges like BT are usually held on Instagram, but since some of us on here don’t have it, we decided to make a thread so us artists here on BYC can still participate in a way.

Here are the prompts:
View attachment 3277529

Be sure to tag anyone you know on BYC who would like to participate.

Have fun!
I found this just now...
I want to participate!!

Day 11:
7F4C1F6D-BFF1-4C7A-94E6-7B9B2B9BDBCC.jpeg

@Chickolett, would you be interested in participating? I saw your watercolors on the home page and thought they were stunning! And of course, if you don’t want to, that’s perfectly fine. :)
I would have loved to but I think I'm already in a little over my head trying to keep up with the painting chickens thread. 😅. Thank you though.

I've flipped through and everyones work here is awesome!

I would have loved to but I think I'm already in a little over my head trying to keep up with the painting chickens thread. 😅. Thank you though.

I've flipped through and everyones work here is awesome!
That’s totally fine! And I understand, I made a drawing animals thread too and for the brief time I had it I was drowning in requests. Feel free to hang out on here, though!

Tula goose and Dalmatian Pelican.
Tulas definitely have the weirdest bills out of any poultry, IMO.
8370C386-A9FF-49E8-A3C6-3009B15F5633.jpeg

And Dalmatians are the best pelicans of all imho. I mean, just look at them. What’s not to love? They’re twice the size of a Tula or any ordinary pelican, they have the best hair, their colorful bill. As an American I just feel a little shorted. What can an American white Pelican do that a Dalmatian can’t except leave the endangered species listing faster?

Back
Top Bottom