BYC 2013 WATERFOWL breeders Directory

CelticOaksFarm

Family owned, family run
10 Years
Sep 7, 2009
Florida - Space Coast
It's that time of the year again. Time to get all of our BYC breeders listed in one easy to locate spot allowing others to find us, contact us, and buy from us. BYC is such a fantastic resource allowing small pet flock owners to larger scale breeders to connect, share and learn from one another. Below is a link to the directory itself. Since we are limited to how many times a single post/thread can be updated this is what Nifty suggested we use for 2013 so it can be added to as often as needed.

Looking to buy ducks, geese or ornamental waterfowl in 2013?
Check out the breeders directory!

click to view> WATERFOWL Breeders Directory <click to view

Breeders if you click the link above you will see the formate in which we will list everyone for 2013. Feel free to PM me or either of the other 2 editors to be added to the directory.

Editor 1: CelticOaksFarm
Editor 2: Mrs Fluffy Puffy
Editor 3: aoxa

Feel free to discuss breeding related items below in the thread. From setting up breeding pens, to selecting pairs or trios, to shipping and more. Share what works, what didnt work and what you would or are changing for 2013. Many are first time breeders and can use the wisdom of those who have been there done that.

Keep it friendly

.....no spam.............no available................no wanted posts here.........
Take those posts to the BUY/SELL/TRADE area.

The will be a zero tollerance of bashing of breeds, or oppinions on if a breed is new or old.
Take it elsewhere, this is to help support those who make BYC a great waterfowl resource.

Last edited:
Could we somehow have location on this chart Celtic?

I would love to be listed on this, but would need to have my location disclosed. Since being Canadian will greatly determine who messages me about my geese.

No, it has to be on an article page per NiftyChicken (aka Rob) because eventually the top post wont be able to be edited any longer. (there are limits to how often it can changed. I had sent him a PM asking how best to set it up and keep it easy to read. He strongly suggested the article so we can edit it all we want and update keeping the thread to chat about breeding related subjects then.

No, it has to be on an article page per NiftyChicken (aka Rob) because eventually the top post wont be able to be edited any longer. (there are limits to how often it can changed. I had sent him a PM asking how best to set it up and keep it easy to read. He strongly suggested the article so we can edit it all we want and update keeping the thread to chat about breeding related subjects then.
I'm not sure I understand.. So how would our location (IE: State or Province we are located in) make it harder to maintain?

Not trying to question you here. :) Just curious. I'd just hate to get a lot of people requiring about my buff toulouse and continue to say "sorry, can't ship over the border". I'm sure you understand. Great idea anyway though!

sorry misread YES I can a location column. I read it as can we have the location chart here. LOL
Ohh! Misunderstanding :lol:

Glad we figured that out! :) So I CAN be a part of the chart :D Though it's likely I won't have many available for next spring.

Winston actually tried to mount one of the girls though, so that has to be a good sign :weee

Last edited:
Thanks for taking this on, it will be a superb resource!

I wonder if the Ship column might be helpful if it had a more specific answer: Eggs, Day-olds, Adult birds, rather than Yes/No.

(and I want to see some Canadian Buff Toulouse pics!)

Last edited:
Thanks for taking this on, it will be a superb resource! I wonder if the Ship column might be helpful if it had a more specific answer: Eggs, Day-olds, Adult birds, rather than Yes/No. (and I want to see some Canadian Buff Toulouse pics!)
:lol: Mine are young. Girls born in May, Gander (centre) born late summer.
_MG_7083.jpg
Also my gander is an immigrant. He's from Kansas. :D He was imported. It was a very long drive, and I'm still tired! :p

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom