BYC 2016 OTHER POULTRY TYPES CALENDAR - Pics Needed!

Pics

These are the three contenders for my second entry, so you guys can help me pick! I'm leaning toward the tree guineas picture.

Is the snoozy duck a Welsh Harlequin? Maybe I'm biased bc of my WH but I'd chose her!

Yes, she is a WH :) I breed them so I'm biased towards them too, lol.

Awesome..im thinking about starting to breed mine. I've let her have one clutch but I was more worried about outcomes than she was (and shes the actual mom!) so idk if I could deal with the stress again haha. But yours is gorgeous sleeping

I kinda disagree.  The guinea in the tree is too far away for an eyecatching calendar shot.  At least in my case, it's hard enough to squint to see the dates, let alone to see what the photo of the month is.  I'm definitely leaning toward the snoozy duck and the inquisitive guinea! 

X2

Great pics everyone! Can't wait to see some more. I'm partial to the duck pics of course, but there are some gorgeous turkey shots in here as well! :)

@Pyxis do you have any of the guinea when they were tiny? I agree with Blooie...I like the first 2 pictures (bad eyes here).

@LittleLakesFarm that's an awesome picture! I like how bright it is and she looks like she is smiling.

Back
Top Bottom