BYC 2016 OTHER POULTRY TYPES CALENDAR - Pics Needed!

Pics
Booble. Great name. Such a cute face. Love the frontal face selfie pic.

x2
thumbsup.gif

@doverducklings - that is so cute. I love it. Dusty the police duck. I bet he enjoys being out and about with you and people.

Oh yes Dusty loves it. When he was little and I would go into the Dollar store the cashiers would meet me at the door just so they could see him. He's been up to the Elementary school. He rides great in the car. He is such a big part of the family and we just absolutely love him. Well we love all of our birds and their all spoiled rotten. It's just I kinda have 3 Momma boys, Bobble (the goose), Dusty (the duck), and Nuggie (the rooster),
big_smile.png

Purse Duck, never leave home without one!
Dusty was a barnyard surprise. He was found running around the farm alone. When he was small enough, like in the picture, he went every where with me; work, baseball games, shopping, etc.. Course now he cant fit in my purse anymore but he is still my sweet little baby boy.

@Adorkable what a great looking turkey! I know nothing about them, can you tell me what breed is he? Beautiful colors and very impressive feathers.

@Adorkable what a great looking turkey! I know nothing about them, can you tell me what breed is he? Beautiful colors and very impressive feathers.

Thank you! He is a Standard Bronze. We were lucky enough to get a pair of day olds. This is our first experience raising turkeys and they are amazing animals. Much more social than any chickens we've ever raised. They follow us around the yard like puppies.

@theoldchick This is the "other poultry" calendar submissions that they started this year. Fortunately you have great photos of George the peacock and perhaps some turkey poult pics that can be submitted. I think the deadline is not until 9/15, so you have time to edit the post. Did you also have some cool photos of ducks landing in the water, even though they weren't your ducks? ( Love the photo of Stan, though.)

Wow, very nice!

I'm looking forward to seeing this calendar when it comes out. It will be fun to see the variety of birds!

Back
Top Bottom