BYC Android App!!!!

Pics
I'm thinking of making a new gmail and linking it to my profile abd only use it for here than download the Gmail app. Then I would only get notifacations from BYC.

I turned off all emails. I just click on subscriptions every time I view the site, and the latest replied to threads are at the top.

I really enjoy th app you guys created. Just one flaw...... I can't click and open hyperlinks with my tablet.....any help is greatly appreciated.

That is a pretty big flaw! I'd like to fix it, but I need your help. Is it certain links or all? What is the Android version and device type? Make sure you have the latest update (currently 1.6) installed, and if not, see if upgrading helps.

That is a pretty big flaw! I'd like to fix it, but I need your help. Is it certain links or all? What is the Android version and device type? Make sure you have the latest update (currently 1.6) installed, and if not, see if upgrading helps.

It was all posts of hyperlinks including internet pages or posts. Even hyperlinks to other posts on this site. Tablet is samsung galaxy . However downloading the latest version fixed everything. My apologies for the rush to criticism. This app has no other flaws that i have found. Truly a great place here.

Back
Top Bottom