Ended BYC Article Writing Contest #3

Okay, here goes! I'm about to start my Coccidiosis article! Wish me the best of luck!
tongue.png
(It's all fun, right? Just joking around, here! XD...)

Yay, 2 more articles
ya.gif
I should've said something sooner LOL

Quote: Wonderful! YAY!! They question is more on treatment! uggggg wazine says NOT for Egg layers PERIOD?????? I am so confused as to what to really use on layers
th.gif
I am reading that most people are using it anyway, but there is a reason its not for layers and I just cant figure this all out on the treatment, its been a thorn. ya see we breed and have puppies running around and of course they always have worms from momma. so I want to do a 6 month preventative some how!! just cant nail it all down!

Wonderful! YAY!! They question is more on treatment! uggggg wazine says NOT for Egg layers PERIOD?????? I am so confused as to what to really use on layers
th.gif
I am reading that most people are using it anyway, but there is a reason its not for layers and I just cant figure this all out on the treatment, its been a thorn. ya see we breed and have puppies running around and of course they always have worms from momma. so I want to do a 6 month preventative some how!! just cant nail it all down!
My friend uses it on her laying hens.

Quote: Thats what I am torn with.... most people do that I asked.... I also wonder about its effects on hatching eggs????? because at some point I would like to hatch and sell.

Edit: adding.... maybe we should start a new thread and see what we can find out???? more input so we dont take over this thread lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom