Ended BYC Article Writing Contest #3

Pics
Just ask him, he doesn't bite. Trust me. He's awesome.

<blush>

We want to keep it at two for this contest, but maybe for the next contest (and based on how SUPER COOL you all are and what a great job you're doing there WILL be another article contest) we'll allow three... maybe even more!

We'll set an end date on this one soon and also put it in the newsletter in the next week or two!!!

thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
<blush>

We want to keep it at two for this contest, but maybe for the next contest (and based on how SUPER COOL you all are and what a great job you're doing there WILL be another article contest) we'll allow three... maybe even more!

We'll set an end date on this one soon and also put it in the newsletter in the next week or two!!!

thumbsup.gif
Okay sounds great!
Thanks,

<blush>

thumbsup.gif
Haha! Okay. Can't wait to see who places... I am really hoping to place, myself...
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom