Ended BYC Article Writing Contest #3

Pics
To anyone that is involved in judging for the article writing contests:

Thanks so much for judging! I know it takes a lot of time and effort!
highfive.gif

Chickenfan4life, thanks on the congrats!
ah, here's a pic. I can't resist.
tongue.png

The roo's kind of hiding. He's shy still.
love.gif
Unfortunately, he also seems to have acquired some respiratory issues. But that's for another thread.

Thanks to everyone judging! I know how awesome the articles are and how hard it's gonna be to pick a winner! Good luck to everyone!

Chickenfan4life, thanks on the congrats!
ah, here's a pic. I can't resist.
tongue.png

The roo's kind of hiding. He's shy still.
love.gif
Unfortunately, he also seems to have acquired some respiratory issues. But that's for another thread.

Thanks to everyone judging! I know how awesome the articles are and how hard it's gonna be to pick a winner! Good luck to everyone!
Ooh, pretty, pretty. Hannah likey... *reaches for them the same way Gollum reaches for The Ring...*

I hope your roo gets better.
fl.gif

Wow, TONS of really great articles!!! Fantastic work everyone!!

thumbsup.gif

To those that are so supportive of this contest and our team I say:
bow.gif
and
hugs.gif

We've started the review process... and it is a LONG LONG process. We can't guarantee how long it will take, but we're working on it. How about we tell y'all that it will take 3 weeks, so if it happens quicker than that, you'll be pleasantly surprised?
big_smile.png

We'll keep you posted!

Wow, TONS of really great articles!!! Fantastic work everyone!!

thumbsup.gif

To those that are so supportive of this contest and our team I say:
bow.gif
and
hugs.gif

We've started the review process... and it is a LONG LONG process. We can't guarantee how long it will take, but we're working on it. How about we tell y'all that it will take 3 weeks, so if it happens quicker than that, you'll be pleasantly surprised?
big_smile.png

We'll keep you posted!
Thanks for letting us know. I can't believe it's gonna take THREE WEEKS!
th.gif
I'm going to DIE of anxiety! Keep us posted! :D

big_smile.png
Nooooo!
ep.gif
How 'bout if I help? LOL!!

Back
Top Bottom