BYC Banner - Available For Your Chickenstock!

I've got you both on the list!
thumbsup.gif

CountryPantry, you'll need to make sure it goes out right after your chickenstock to get to the next person in time.

Just in case I don't remember, everyone on the list please follow up with the peeps that have the banner before you to make sure it is moving along properly!
smile.png

I am an organizer of the Austin Funky Chicken Coop tour and represented the tour AND BackyardChickens.com at the tour information center.

I handed out all of the BYC goodies Terrie and Rob sent me and people were asking for more ! A couple of people had seen visitors carrying BYC bumper stickers during the tour and stopped by just to get one. By then they were all gone, but I managed to find a couple in my car to give them... I probably handed out 200-250 BYC cards.

Goodies
24_table.jpg

24_sign1.jpg

Hubby at booth
24_sign2.jpg

24_infoctrsign.jpg

There was a lot of publicity for the tour. Check it out and all the pictures of the coops !

thumbsup.gif

Great job Carla!!!

In case I don't remember, please everyone on the list PM the peeps before and after you to make sure the banners move along to the next person in a timely manner!

Carla, I added you to the list.

Nava, that may be a little tight, but if sent via USPS Priority it should get there fast enough. Which of the peeps on the two banner lists are closest to you?

As a reminder to everyone: I probably won't be able to always remind those shipping and receiving that they need to work things out, so make sure to put things on your calendars and send out PM reminders to those receiving or sending!!!!

Back
Top Bottom