BYC Banner Google Document

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by FarmerJohn3285, Aug 29, 2011.

1. FarmerJohn3285

FarmerJohn3285 County Line Farms

Nov 18, 2010
    Trenton, SC
    For the past week the google doc for viewing the confirmed resevations and the locations of the BYC banners have been down and out. I didn't know if you guys knew or if anyone else was having the same problem. I did submit the request via the form and posted a reply to the topic that includes the link to our chickenstock thread. I get the following screen when trying to view the google doc:
    http://tinyurl.com/BYC-Confirmed-Reservation It says that "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage."

A LITTLE HELP PLEASE AND THANKS! [​IMG]

2. call ducks

call ducks silver appleyard addict

Mar 4, 2009
    waterville , canada
  3. FarmerJohn3285

FarmerJohn3285 County Line Farms

Nov 18, 2010
    Trenton, SC
    Still not working...tried to download google chrome, the link you provided goes to that....but i've been able to view it 3-4 months ago up til last week without needing chrome. Maybe its a change in the system?

ETA: Disregard i guess. I can access it on my laptop just not my desktop. Gotta love work computers, especially when it works one day and not the next [​IMG] Sorry for the confusion! [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 29, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by